We are committed to fulfil the expectations of our customers with an unsurpassed reliable and friendly service. Our aim is to guarantee that every customer will walk out with their own repaired phone or a loan phone supplied by IQuickFix.
Our dedicated team of technical specialists are fully trained and include some of the most experienced technicians in the mobile phone industry. We are using the latest in equipment technology and knowledge. Our directors are proactive in continuously assessing the needs and concerns of our clients.
IQuick Fix is a wholly owned Australian company based in Granville. Our main focus is on the quick, efficient turnaround on the repairs of most makes and models of mobile phones and laptops. We are committed to providing a professional and a memorable experience that is solely focused on the improvement of our customer satisfaction, protecting your mobile phone, lap tops and in assisting you to achieve your personal and corporate goals in the process.
IQuickFix is proud to be an accredited service provider and partner with:
IQuickFix pickup and deliver anywhere in Australia via Australia post registered post. No matter how far you are from our store we can organise a pickup and delivery for your device and offer our excellent repair service to all Australian.
Our team is highly trained, professional and experienced, we fix 99% of the devices that our customers brought to us and for the rest of 1% device where cost to fix a device may exceed the device value we explain all available options to our customers and just in case if you decided not to get your device fix we will send to back to you at no cost. You have already lost your phone we do not want to burden you with additional cost for diagnose, it our little way of letting you know that we are here for you.
Our aim is to provide you with the best service. We put our customers satisfaction above all other business objectives. We offer fast, reliable, professional and valuable mobile repair service. We don’t want to provide you with a service once or twice, instead we want you to be part of IQuickFix happy customer family.
We all want a little peace of mind and assurance in our life, well we make sure we offer you a peace of mind and assurance for your mobile device repair. We offer three months warranty on all mobile repairs, so if by any tiny chance the same fault re-surface bring it back to us we will make it disappear at no cost.
No one does it but we do… yes we come to your place to fix your phone. If are busy and have a broken mobile phone or IPAD call us and we will send the Dr. Technician in his mobile surgery to your place to fix your device at your place.
Who wants to visit us twice in a week? Most people don’t, well its O.K we are busy too that is why we fix 95% of the phone in the same day within 30 minutes. So if you want a quick and fast service be our guest. While you scroll through the hundreds of attractive mobile phone accessory stock at our store we will get your device back on its feet.