1. ALL PRICES AND OR QUOTES INCLUDE GST AND ARE SUBJECT TO VISUAL INSPECTION. IQUICKFIX RESERVES THE RIGHT TO AMEND OR CHANGE THE QUOTE DURING THE REPAIR PROCESS. IQUICKFIX ALSO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO OFFER OR REFUSE FULL OR PARTIAL REFUNDS FOR REJECTED QUOTES DEPENDING ON THE SERVICE OFFERRED.
2. IN ALL CASES YOU WILL NOT LOSE ANY INFORMATION, DATA OR SETTINGS. WE DO UNDERSTAND HOW IMPORTANT THIS IS AND DO EVERYTHING WE CAN TO PRESERVE THIS INFORMATION. WE CAN AND WILL ADVISE YOU PRIOR IF YOU'RE AT RISK OF LOSING INFORMATION, BUT CANNOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOST INFORMATION.
3. A 3 MONTH WARRANTY ONLY APPLIES TO PARTS REPAIRED AND/OR REPLACED. YOUR WARRANTY WILL BE VOID IF DEVICE AND/OR REPLACED PARTS HAVE ANY PHYSICAL DAMAGE, LIQUID INGRESS AND/OR ANY OTHER FACTORS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DEVICE BEING OPENED BY ANY THIRD PARTY, REPAIR NOT RELATED TO THE ORIGINAL FAULT AND/OR PARTS REPLACED, MISTREATMENT, FAIR WEAR AND TEAR, AND ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS.
4. THE CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT THE CUSTOMER’S DEVICE MAY HAVE OTHER ADDITIONAL FAULTS THAN THOSE FIRST DIAGNOSED. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR A DEVICE WHICH, UPON EXAMINATION HAS FURTHER FAULTS AND/OR DAMAGE WHICH RESULTS IN THE DEVICE SUBSEQUENTLY NOT OPERATING AT ALL OR NOT OPERATING IN THE MANNER IN WHICH IT DID PRIOR TO IQUICKFIX EXAMINING IT.
5. AFTER YOUR ITEM HAS BEEN LABELED AS WAITING FOR PICK-UP (WHETHER REPAIRED OR UNREPAIRED), YOU HAVE 60 DAYS TO PICK-UP OR PAY FOR YOUR ITEM BEFORE WE RECYCLE IT. A $30 ADMIN FEE WILL APPLY IF ITEM IS NOT PICKED UP OR PAID FOR WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE REPAIR DATE UNLESS ARRANGEMENTS ARE MADE PRIOR.
6. WE WILL COVER THE COST FOR POSTAL/COURIER SERVICES WITHIN AUSTRALIA WHEN USING OUR PROCESS. A $30 HANDLING FEE MAY APPLY TO ITEMS THAT HAVE BEEN RETURNED UNDER WARRANTY WHICH WE DEEM NOT COVERED.
7. WE DO NOT REFUND A REPAIR ON A PHONE THAT HAS CALL BARRING APPLIED BY ITS NETWORK PROVIDER AND/OR ACTIVATED ICLOUD OR GOOGLE RESET PROTECTION. IT IS THE CUSTOMERS RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THE PHONE IS LEGITIMATE. UNLOCKING A PHONE DOES NOT REMOVE CALL BARRING, OR DISABLE ICLOUD ACTIVATION OR GOOGLE RESET PROTECTION.
8. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT A FEE (WHEN OUR TECH HANDLES THE DEVICE) OF $30 WILL BE APPLIED TO ALL LIQUID DAMAGE REPAIRS WHETHER FIXED OR NOT TO COVER FOR THE SERVICE FEE. THIS SERVICE FEE MAY BE WAIVED SUBJECT TO CUSTOMER FORFEITING THE DEVICE TO IQUICKFIX.
9. WARRANTY OR NON-WARRANTY REPAIRS THROUGH A THIRD PARTY MOBILE PHONE DEALER OR RE-SELLER (NOT IQUICKFIX MOBILE PHONE REPAIR) DO NOT INCLUDE OUR FREE POSTAL / COURIER SERVICE.
10. IN NO EVENT SHALL IQUICKFIX BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE (INCLUDING LOSS OR INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE, PRIVACY, DATA, GOODWILL OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE) HOWEVER IT ARISES, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT OR IN TORT, EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
11. We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind. You can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. Proof of purchase must be presented in all cases.
12.Please note with all device repairs, device memory (phone numbers, pictures, messages and all other data) may be lost. iQuickfix can offer a backup service pre repair for $49 (if possible). We accept no liability for any sim or memory cards from the device, so please ensure you remove them for your safekeeping.
13. iQuickfix does not offer waterproofing service after repairs conducted on manufacturer claimed waterproof or water resistant devices., iQuickfix cannot be held accountable for subsequent liquid damage.
14.Our employees will contact you once your phone has been returned from our repair centre. You have 60 days to collect your phone from the return date and finalise any payment owed. If the phone has not been collected within the 60-day period we will dispose of the phone, unless alternative arrangements are made with staff.
15. $59 technician fee is non-refundable, even if the device cannot be fixed - this covers all costs related to disassembly & reassembly of device.
16. Unlocking handsets: no refunds will be given on any handset found to be imei blocked by the provider. It is the customers responsibility to find out this information prior to booking the handset in for unlocking. Any handsets being unlocked from overseas carriers may result in delays.
17. No Liability for damage to exterior of device during device disassembly or reassembly. All repair times are dependent on part availability. Standard repairs carry a 3 month warranty and water damaged repairs also carry a limited 1-month warranty. Self-attempted repairs or previously faulty repairs from another phone repair store will carry no warranty. iQuickfix warranty is void once a repaired device suffers further physical or liquid damage.
18. If a device is unrepairable and a refund is approved, all repair parts installed by iQuickfix remain the property of iQuickfix and must be returned for a refund to be processed.